Several times intimate dilemmas or negative effects that affect your sex take place during therapy, and could carry on for some time afterwards. It is important to understand what precautions may be required at times. It is in addition crucial to report any negative effects while you are getting therapy and during follow-up visits, along with any changes you see in sexual interest and function.
Concerns to inquire of during therapy about security and protective precautions might be required, such as for example:
- If you should be getting certain kinds of radiotherapy where will it be unsafe to be actually near to your lover.
- If you should be getting certain kinds of chemo, targeted therapy, or immunotherapy that could be released within you liquids, including sweat, saliva, and semen.
- If a treatment is being got by you which may cause delivery defects in the event the partner gets expecting.
- You to have weakened immunity and make you more prone to infection if you have decreased white blood cells that cause.
- When you have a reduced platelet count that may allow you to be at risk of simple bruising or bleeding.
Other concerns you might have after and during therapy could possibly be associated with:
- Issues you may be having in your sex-life, such as for instance issues getting or maintaining an erection, issues with ejaculation, or you feel just like your desire that is sexual is.